Sunday, May 08, 2016

Invention Convention & Mother's Day

Jack made it to the regional Invention Convention with his Journey & Camping Kloset (JACK) idea. It was a wagon that turned into a waterproof closet for when we go camping. He didn't win at the regional, so doesn't progress any further, but it was a great experience. I'm hoping he'll get into science, or a green industry career, but we'll have to wait and see.

My little inventor
-----------------------------

Today was Mother's Day and I got spoiled rotten. They bought me a lovely necklace with our family saying on "I love you to the moon and back", I got breakfast in bed and lovely cards and lots of hugs. An annual trip to a local nursery resulted in some new herbs. My lavender had been killed off after a couple of brutal winters so I restocked those and got some chocolate mint. For my Pimms of course.
The weather was lovely and it's been a great day. I'm one lucky lady.










No comments: