Sunday, April 10, 2016

Always listen to Tipsy Pamela

A week or so ago, after a couple of glasses of wine, I wrote a little note to myself and snuck it into my bag and went to bed. I completely forgot about it until last night, so went to get it.

It said "Stop being a martyr and then being angry at everyone"

It's not exactly Shakespeare is it, but it perfectly captures where I am in life right now. I've worn myself ragged by doing stuff for other people and yet I keep doing it. At home I have a spouse who's incredibly supportive and two kids who are more than capable of doing more. So I need to heed this advice.

And I'm quite impressed with myself for giving me the advice and the kick up the bum I needed. Tipsy Pamela knows what's going on, obviously.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Tipsy Pamela is a wise woman indeed!