Saturday, July 18, 2015

Leanne on my Mind

It was Leanne's birthday last Monday and this week marked one year since she visited us. In the last 12 months she has been in daily contact with her dad (I join in sometimes but like to sit back and let them have their time) and we send lots of support & love back & forth. We can't wait to see her in 3 weeks - 3 weeks!!! She's a gorgeous girl inside and out and I can't wait to introduce her to my huge, mad as a hatter family :)

When I post pictures on Facebook of us at the pool, or celebrating something or just having fun I always feel a big pang of sorrow that she's not here with us. The conundrum sometimes is whether to "tag" her on Facebook posts because I want her to know that she's part of this family but I also don't want to make it obvious that she's not here with us. It sounds like a little thing but I struggle with it a lot.  I hope she knows we love her and wish she was here.



No comments: