Sunday, March 08, 2015

Kitchen Update

My friends Gina and Matt had a baby last week so we went to meet her. Their oldest daughter and Danny got alone so well. I love how he's forming his own friendships with kids now.


On Saturday we went to a birthday party for one of Danny's school friends. he's a great kid but the party was at a lazer place and it was packed with people and my kids were whining for game tokens and kept running off and it was, well just awful. I wanted to sit in my car and cry. The kids loved it of course, but  I don't want to go to any more birthday parties. I just don't.


Progress on the kitchen is coming along and I can't wait to get it finished. Now that the snow is melting I'm already itching to get in the garden, so I must finish this job before then.


I need to find this cabinet emblem. The one we had snapped when we tried to screw it back on. Of course they aren't made anymore. so I'm trawling Ebay and thrift stores...


No comments: