Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Hike, a Margarita & WWE

Finally the ice melted enough for us to venture outside and do a small hike. It felt so good to get some air in my lungs and get out of the house.
Cedar Cliff Falls

Mud, glorious mud

Me & Maureen. God I look big. Good job I joined Weight Watchers AGAIN

Bonky Ben
Craig organized a babysitter behind my back and took me for a meal. Just the two of us. It's been ages since we did this and it felt so good. I need to do this more. Why don't we???

Mexican food & a margarita

Last night we took the boys to WWE Raw. Actually I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it too. My cheeks were aching from laughing so much and I did some cheering and shouting along with the best of them. The boys were enthralled for 4 hours. FOUR HOURS.  My boys haven't been enthralled about anything for 4 hours before in their lives.

Rey Mysterio & Kane







No comments: