Thursday, November 13, 2014

I Passed the Test

This morning I passed the citizenship test. It was such an amazing, wonderful feeling that I had a little cry afterwards in the parking garage while I was sending out a flurry of texts and emails. On the way there every single traffic light was on red and I had to go through security and yes I was really nervous. But it all went well and I have the paperwork to prove it. What a relief and a good day.

Leveque Tower was my go-to place this morning (white pointy building)
This afternoon the contractors got some lumber in place and tonight Craig and I went to teacher conferences for the boys, which I'll post about at a later date.


Now I'm EXHAUSTED, but we are sharing a bottle of bubbly and Craig is studying hard for his test tomorrow. We're nearly at the finish line.

No comments: