Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Tubing, Pancakes and Relentless Snow

My laptop got dropped and the hard drive had to be replaced which is why I haven't blogged for a while. My fingers are far too big and clumsy to blog from my phone or iPad! So much has been going on the last 2 weeks. We've done lots with the kids but also both been very busy at work.  I'm able to do about 70% of my regular stuff with my arm now but still struggling with anything heavy or awkward or twisty. I'm going to physio 2 x week and meet with the hand surgeon again on Friday to have another x ray.
Anyway here's a couple of pictures from the last 2 weeks ....

Tubing at Mad River Mountain. One time was enough for Danny.
Pancake Day celebrations with the Brits
Snow snow snow. When will we ever see grass?
 In addition to tubing and pancake day we took the boys to see the Lego movie and we had an Oscar party at our friend Maureen's house. Soccer season is also starting but our first practice was cancelled because of the relentless snow. I hate the snow. We've also volunteered twice at our local soup kitchen and attended various children's birthday parties. In fact it's been quite a busy and stressful couple of weeks to be honest. It would be nice to have some down time so that I can catch up on housework and other tasks that have been put aside.I can't remember what it feels like to be "bored".

But that's ok. Every day might be absolute chaos but at least I get to spend it with these boys.



No comments: