Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jack's Concert

It was Jack's Christmas concert yesterday. Craig and I were able to go. It's been so nice that Craig actually has enough holiday time this year to go to both concerts. So here's a little video. Jack was so "cool",  chewing gum and I thought he might not do it but he was getting into it and singing and doing the moves a bit (he's in front of the blow-up tree that kept deflating). I also love to watch the special education kids have fun. One little boy at the front had a festive hat on and was clapping and grinning and dancing in his chair and it was wonderful. It makes me get choked up but it's also such a happy event. And once again I sat in my chair and thanked my lucky stars that my kid goes to this school. It's the best school on the planet.




Jack and some of his class friends

No comments: