Saturday, April 06, 2013

A Sunny Day and a Mower

I have a new neighbor Erika, who is a professional photographer. She's also bubbly, funny and likes a beer so we might be a lethal combination. Anyway, I hung out with her and another friend yesterday so that all of our kids could blow off some steam and enjoy the sunshine. We haven't had too many sunny days yet this year. Another dear friend was working and couldn't be there (we missed you woman).

Anyway, here's a couple of shots Erika took. The second one she took with her iPhone. I took the same picture with my iPhone and mine came out terrible! Guess that's why I'm not a photographer, huh.

Hooligans

Icy pops and trampoline

Last night we went to get our new toy - a ride on mower! I'm so excited about it. No more huffing and puffing, pushing an old pedestrian mower up and down my garden in 90 degree weather!


No comments: