Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our New Car!

We got the new car! I bought the Acura MDX which is like a luxury version of a Honda Pilot. It's got 3 rows of heated leather seats, sunroof, 4WD, sat nav, rear camera, roof rack, and those chunky rubber mats everywhere to stop your smelly dirty dogs and messy kids ruining the carpets.   It's called a cross-over (a cross between a minivan and an SUV). I love it. Craig said it's such a nice drive it's like driving a couch. I can't wait to do our big road trip this summer!

Our new wheels

Love!

Kid approved
One of the salesman said to me "I wish I could afford an Acura".  He was about 25 years old.  I told him of the cars I've had over the years: The Vauxhall Astra that didn't start until you hit the engine with a hammer, the $500 Dodge 600 with the velour bench seat that spewed power steering fluid over the road, the Chevy Astro van that backfired as you drove along in shame, the Saturn that had a broken seat so you had to lie down as you drove. The list goes on. I'm 43 years old and I've had more than my fair share of old bangers!

No comments: