Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF

The city came through at 1.40am this morning and loudly scraped the remaining tiny bit of ice off the road outside my bedroom window for about 30 minutes. Today it's raining and nearly 60 degrees. It makes you wonder why they do those things. The city has no money but obviously they have no common sense either.

Thank goodness it's Friday though. I have had a gruelling work week and I'm looking forward to some family time. I'm also going to get my hair highlighted and spend some time getting ready for my big conference in Daytona Beach coming up. And then it'll be our trip to Disney World! The kids are counting down the days now. Jack can barely contain himself and has already packed his bag! Seriously, he has.

I'll post some pictures later. Better get to work.

No comments: