Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Going to Keep on Rambling

That's the end of the blogging for a month thingamajiggy (hurrah!) but I'll probably keep at it since it's Craig's birthday weekend and then Christmas. I do love to keep this thing going and I know of at least two people that read it on a daily basis (note to those people; please leave a comment. I do love getting comments)

While I was working on another little project this week I went back and looked at some of my old postings and actually made myself chuckle a bit. I was quite funny and interesting years ago, before I went mental with stress. I also looked much younger and slimmer too, darn it. At the time I felt old and fat but looking back at those times I look much better than I do now. Funny how that works isn't it.

Another reason to keep blogging is that several of my family members in England refuse to go on Facebook (you know who you are!) so this is one way for them to keep up with the boys and see what we're up to. It'll be my 1,000th post soon so will try and make it a good one.

Right now I'm off to bed. Tonight I went to a work dinner and got home too late but still had to stay up and watched my recorded XFactor. I know some people roll their eyes at that and make comments about how brain dead it is but I love it and I've crossed over the line of giving a crap what other people think. Age does that. So anyway, Josh Krajcik, Melanie Amaro and Chris Rene were great as usual. Rachel was good too. I'm hoping Marcus and Astro get booted tomorrow, but would also be ok if Drew did. You don't care do you? Sorry. Sleep deprivation.


Must get some rest so I can play with my boys tomorrow night after work: Bob the Builder and his Superhero sidekick.


No comments: