Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you brought the new year in with style. We had a party and about 30 people came, all armed with food & booze, so I now have more beer, wine and food in my kitchen than the local grocer.
What a good night though! The kids partied like loonies and we did too. The last group standing popped the champagne (fizzy apple for the kids) then went out and had a festive picture taken next to my neighbour's tree.

Today I de-Christmassed the house and it felt good to clean the house and get things sorted out. So we are back to normal and getting ready for the year ahead. I'm excited about this year and what it will bring. I hope it brings:
  • Good health for all my loved ones
  • Weight loss
  • Continued employment
  • A trip home to England
  • A great start for Jack in Kindergarten
  • and of course a fun 2nd birthday party for Danny in 4 weeks time.



No comments: