Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Two Thumbs up for Christmas Photo Cards

One of the things I like about Christmas in America is the photo cards we get from friends each year, especially the ones from dear friends & funny ones (no, I don't know the family featured left but I'll bet their son got a thick ear afterwards!) I put some of the cards on my fridge but then also have a cool string set-up with little pegs on it, so I can hang them up, washing-line style in my front room.

Anyway, I am starting to think about doing our cards (since Christmas is only 45 sleeps away!) and I saw on my friend Emily's Blog that Shutterfly are offering a great deal. All bloggers who are willing to post about Shutterfly holiday cards can receive 50 for free! Check out the details of this one here.

I have not used Shutterfly before as I found another company several years ago and never thought to look anywhere else. BUT, now that I know about Shutterfly I'm going to give it a go. And so far, I'm impressed. They have a big selection of cards and designs. I really like
Holiday Lights so far but I'll probably browse a bit more. They also do calendars, which are always a big hit with my family in England. Lastly, I noticed that they have a big selection of cards and stationary for Mothers Day, which is something I'm always looking for. I can never get myself organized enough to buy cards the previous year (Mothers Day in England is in March) so now I can get them online ahead of time. Fabulous!

If you are planning on making cards this year, this is a great deal. And make sure you send one to me please. This little part of Americana is something I like a lot.

No comments: