Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Tonight was Beggar's Night and a good distraction for me after dropping my dad & Sheila at the airport. Leaving family there, knowing I won't see them again for a long time, is always just terrible. There's no feeling like it and it only gets slightly better when I know they are home.

And so tonight we took Batman & his side-kick Robin out for trick-or-treat. Both boys loved it and I was amazed how much they both got into it, saying "trick or treat" and "thank you" for the large haul of sweets I now have in the fridge. My mum sent the batman outfit about a year ago and it's well worn/loved by Jack. We made Danny's outfit, complete with green undies outside of his pants - great suggestion Linda!





Monday is the beginning of November, the start of National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo)! This year they are suggesting "Wordless Weekends", which will be a huge help. Yes, I know I am a chatterbox but sometimes it's nice just to post something else, like a video or picture. Maybe I'll post one of the old British comedy videos that me and my dad sat up watching one night and laughing till we cried. My American friends might have to just bear with me.

No comments: