Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Memorable Moments This Week

* When I put my pink spotty dressing gown on yesterday morning Jack exclaimed "Moma, you look like a princess!"

* My doctor told me it's time for a mammogram. Yippee! A friend of mine once told me it's akin to lying on the driveway and having your husband reverse over your chest in a truck. Another friend told me the bigger the better, since smaller boobs are harder to squish between two plates. So I guess having a big rack paid off after all.

* I said to Jack "Don't stand over Cody while he's eating his bone and stop pestering him, he doesn't do that to you" and Craig said "Err yes Pam, actually he does". Fair point.

* Sat on the edge of my bed at 3am after soothing a crying, barfing and feverish toddler, I made my mind up that another cat might not be a top priority right now

* Jack starts pre-school next week. I'm trying my best to stay chipper & not get angry about being ripped off with tuition fees, snack fees, bag fees, and lunch fees.

* I found Danny eating Cody's dog bone this morning, which is probably why I have situations described in point number four.

* Our lawn mower is broken and a neighbour mowed my lawn without asking and has offered to give us a mower. My neighbourhood is the best.

* When I left the house this morning both boys were blowing me kisses.

No comments: