Saturday, November 14, 2009

Good News & Bad News

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH that game was good! 
By the end of the fourth quarter I was peaking out from my fingers and thought I might keel over from a heart attack. By the start of extra time everyone in Ohio was on the verge of cardiac arrest I think. It went right to the wire but we won. I took this video as the fans rushed the field and everyone gathered in the south end to sing Carmen Ohio. I had goosebumps like I always do when they sing this song. What a fantastic last game for the seniors.





The bad news is that Danny is sick. I'm sat here with his monitor perched next to me and he's rasping and coughing as he tries to breathe. I have a humidifier going in his room, and his room fan is on and his mattress is elevated just a tad. There's not much else I can do, right? Did I do the right thing getting him the H1N1 vaccine this week? I keep thinking that he got just a little bit of the H1N1 virus in the vaccine and maybe his baby immune system just can't handle it. I hope to God he's okay but I have a feeling it's going to be a LONG night.

No comments: