Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Boy is Better

I was strapping Danny's seat into my car this morning, trying to hurry up as it was pouring down rain and my back was getting wet. I looked over at Jack, stood at the end of the garden path near the road waiting for me to go and get him. He refuses to walk on wet grass and isn't allowed on the road without me.

He was wearing his red plastic raincoat with monsters on. The hood is peaked and makes him look like a pixie. His bare skinny legs were protruding from the bottom and he was wearing his blue dinosaur crocs on his feet.

He was waving his inflatable space sword at the sky and singing "rain rain go away, come again another day!"

I thought "yep, he's better"

1 comment:

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Hi Pam - just been back to read about your lad being unwell. Poor little chap. Glad to hear he is better now. A x