Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bald Eagle in the Back Garden

Our friend Jan came back to Ohio this weekend to visit. Char had to stay in California, which was a bummer. Anyway, we went to the cabin today to see her. At some point I'm going to blog about what happened to me when Craig left me alone with the kids (locked bathroom, blowouts, no clothes and vicious dogs - but more about that later).

In the meantime (because I have guests waiting for me in the living room and I'm in here blogging for God's sake!), here's a few pictures.

Jan & her old work friend Rod. He blew his achilles this winter. OW

Craig and Danny and what's that in the distance, above Craig's head?

It is a BALD EAGLE'S NEST, that's what!!! We spent the entire day taking pictures and looking through bino's at it. That is by far the coolest thing I have ever seen in someone's back garden. EVER. Seriously. The only thing that might top it would be a vineyard.

I have a sneeky feeling that Cody doesn't like Craig too much. It's obvious that he beats him.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Whoa - very cool about the eagle!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

I always feel thrilled when I see something for the first time. Great shot. And of Craig with Cody! A x