Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Music to put a Smile on your Face

I watched two videos today that got me going (steady on there, I meant in a musical sense)

First, it was the unlikely and lovable Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent. I wanted to embed the video on here but YouTube wouldn't let me . It's well worth the watch! Hairs up on arms, lump in throat, all that good stuff. Click HERE to watch it.

Second, Ted Velvet (fellow blogger, linked to the left) and his band The Butcher Boys have taken on the great "music for a found harmonium". Turn the volume way up and I defy you not to tap your foot, or in my case, do some fanatical Irish dancing while washing up.


5 comments:

Emily said...

That was sweet, Pam! I saw that Britain's most talented thing this morning and I almost cried! Awesome!

I hope Danny and you are doing well during "adjustment week". Thinking about you guys!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

We watched the Britain's Got Talent show on Saturday and thought Susan Boyle was wonderful. Listening to her sing brought quite a lump to my throat. Liked your Butcher Boys as well Pam - definitely foot tapping stuff. A x

Clippy Mat said...

hey, great minds think alike. i linked to susan on my blog too. isn't she amazing? loved it. like the irish music too. :-)

fu said...

Hey Pam, thanks for the link and kind words. I put the song on my facebook page today and all my so-called, douche bag, friends, ignored it so I now think that you're the only smart person in the entire world and that I need new friends.

Ladybird World Mother said...

Wasnt Susan Boyle just the best. Will now have a look at your other link. Isn't blogging the best!