Friday, April 03, 2009

He's all Boy

My son is turning into such a cheeky little fella that certainly brings out the best and worst in me.

  • He's climbing everything, even if the fall could potentially kill him. I admire his bravery but will no doubt be having a heart-attack soon because of it
  • When I asked him to help me feed the dog this week, he looked up from the pool table and said "I'm playing with my balls" and I thought "mmmm, you're definitely your fathers boy".
  • He blames his windy bottom noises on the dog, and most recently, on the baby.
  • He puts rocks and tree seeds in his pockets which will knacker up my washing machine at some point.
  • He comes home from day care so dirty I can only assume they have a coal shed that he plays in
  • He's obsessed with yellow school buses and tells me every time he sees one, which gets annoying (we live next to a school)
I hope you enjoy his short rendition of "Happy Birthday". The little bugger broke his coat zip.


4 comments:

Swearing Mother said...

Oh yes, a trainee man, definitely! Coat on floor, winning smile, melts your heart.

Ah bless.

mountainear said...

Priceless!

Oma Froehle said...

Happy Birthday, PAM! I missed it! Darn, I should have remembered from last year when we were waiting for David to be born on one of our days.

Great video's, too.

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

What a boy! He is very sweet. Loved his birthday song and I'll bet you did too. A x