Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun with My Boys in the Sunshine

Today it is in the mid-80's with clear blue skies. I dragged the whale-shaped swimming pool out of the garage, flicked the skeletonized spiders off it and blew it up for our Jack. I couldn't find the air pump anywhere so had to do it myself. Jack was stood over me saying "blow mama!" as I puffed away, my face bright red and thinking "Oh God, I'm going to hyperventilate and pass out". I'm not kidding - it took me about 20 minutes to blow the thing up. I'm finding that air pump tonight and keeping it in a safe place (mmm, that might be what I did last time, which is why I can't find it now....)

Anyway, Craig had to work today, so me and the boys had fun in the back garden. Hopefully winter has buggered off for good because this sunshine feels Ohhhh, so good! .



4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, now the high for tomorrow says 87 - maybe that's too hot for the zoo? Anyway, let us know what you're up to if you want - we're open and want to do something outside.

Expat mum said...

Every summer we end up having to buy yet another foot pump for the bikes. Last weekend both me and the Ball & Chain bought one independently so perhaps we'll be able to keep track of at least one?

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

The sunshine is very welcome and we have been lucky lately though not up to your temperatures.

Your boys are gorgeous Pam - such lovely smiles. A x

Pam said...

Emily: Made the fatal mistake of telling Jack it's Katy's birthday soon. Oh, the joy of having him repeat it 1,000 times.....
Expat: Ahhh, but were they different colors? Otherwise he'll say yours is his when he loses it.
Anne: Thank you! I hope you keep getting sunny weather. XXX