Monday, September 01, 2008

I Got an an Award!

Today I got a blogging award from Strawberry Jam Anne, which I think is a lovely way of telling blogging friends you read & like their blog site.This is my 4th year blogging and 424th post & I still love it. My only wish is that more friends and family would do it (come on - leave Facebook/Myspace folks. Blogging is much more fun!).

So anyway, the rules accompanying this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who has awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours and
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Here are my 7 nominations:
  1. Emily at Live with David & Katy
  2. Jen at Three's Company
  3. Kelsey at Midwest Mom
  4. Swearing Mother
  5. Expat Mum
  6. Mountainear
  7. Oma

2 comments:

Expat mum said...

Thank you very much!! I appreciate that. When I get a mo' I will follow the instructions. At the moment it's the day before school and we (ie. me) are looking for all the stuff they brought back home in June, and now it's magically vanished!

mountainear said...

Thanks Pam - that's much appreciated.