Thursday, May 01, 2008

Birthmark Buddies

Jack and I have an usual secret bond. We both have tiny, strawberry birthmarks in exactly the same place. Not just close, but exactly. I'm not sure what this means really, other than the fact that right now we point at them and go "oooo" together.
I like that we have these matching marks. He does too at the moment but I'm sure he'll get more and more mortified as he gets older. Hopefully I won't try and get them out in public as a party trick at his wedding.

5 comments:

Jen said...

How funny! Jacob and I share birthmarks too. =)

Swearing Mother said...

I have a birthmark just above my bum, looks like a strawberry (the birthmark, not my bum - which looks a bit like a giant peach if we're talking fruit), and so does my daughter. A maker's stamp, no less!

Swearing Mother said...

Actually, to be truthful (and I've just had a look) it looks more like an enormous pumpkin rather than a peach (my bum, not the birthmark).

Unfortunately.

Pam said...

Jen
It's obviously more common that I thought. It's nice though isn't it.

Pam said...

SW: You make me laugh every single time. By the way, I would be happy with a pumpkin bum!