Sunday, April 27, 2008

Holiday Fever

We're going on our holidays soon and I'm very excited. We've got a beachfront house in Plymouth, MA for a week. We had booked to fly with Skybus but they went bust so we are going to hire a minivan and set off on an adventure. There'll be seven of us - us 3, Craig's mum & dad, his nephew and his mate.

In my excitement I have made two specific holiday purchases - a humongous, loud and flowery beach bag and a new top size MEDIUM. I can get it on, just, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination. I love this top and I can't wait to wear it. Who'd have thought it - me buying medium? I feel somewhat of a fraudster.

I'd like to buy more for my holidays but it seems like all the tops I saw today were sleeveless or cap-sleeved. I'd love to wear t-shirts like that so now I have to work hard on my bingo wings. Anyone got any good tips?

No comments: