Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In celebration of little boys!

I bought a new camera yesterday with better video capability than my old one and I took a little video of Jack tonight for the blog. I have no idea why but I don't seem to be able to upload it. It saves videos as "MVI" and I have no idea what that means. It was so much easier with my old camera!

Anyway, because I am stumped by technology I'm going to resort to a good old fashioned picture. Michelle took this in summertime when Jack was having a "Beckham" moment.

I'm posting it in celebration of little boys because so many people right now seem to be pregnant & expecting boys, or new mums of boys - my niece Gemma, Michelle, Emily, & her friend Kelsey.

I can't say how different boys are from girls because I don't have a little girl (yet) but I do know how much I love my little fella and how much fun he is to be around.

--------------------------------
As a tag-on, tonight was my last night-class! I've still got my final exam but I never thought in a million years I would get through this class. I am completely stumped when it comes to math (bordering on dyslexic I think) so taking a physics class has always frightened me to death and I've been putting it off or years because of that, but I'm 5/8 of the way through now, so wish me luck. In honor of this last class, & because he has seen how stupid and dejected I've felt this quarter, my wonderful husband bought me a bunch of flowers tonight. I am so lucky.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for the link! And I look forward to joining in the excitement of having boys...

Also, Katy is just shy of being able to reach the stockings, so I may have lucked out for this year. I was really nervous about the tree and the ornamanets, so I only put "safe" ones on the bottom, but so far she hasn't bothered them. We'll see. Brian mentioned this weekend, I'll have to chat with him and give you a call.