Friday, November 30, 2007

I Did It!

I made it through NaBloPoMo and actually managed to post every day this month. A few times it was a chore but mostly I loved it, and it gets addictive - every time something of any consequence happens during the day you think "oh, that might make a good blog". I've also constantly got my camera ready...

It's a bad habit to get into I think and some nights I'd be here blogging while Craig was on his computer and we'd only see each other at bedtime. That can't be healthy can it.

So, I'm going to be a little more sporadic with my blogs from now on and try to enjoy more time with my son & hubby - especially as it's Craig's birthday weekend!

Lastly, here's some of my blogging observations:

  • I get very excited when I see that I have a comment and very dejected when I have none
  • I'm nervous about posting comments on other people's blogs in case they think I'm a stalker
  • I love to see red dots on my counter (yea! people read my blog)
  • I worry about red dots on my counter (someones going to kidnap my child or rob the house)
  • I'm trying really hard to be anonymous
  • It's hard to be anonymous when I love the Buckeyes so much
  • I try to post blogs that don't make me out to be a mild alcoholic who swears too much
  • In real life I'm a mild alcoholic that swears too much

That's all for now folks.

Ta ta for now

1 comment:

Fredsueand me said...

well done pam i know i couldnt have been arsed, even so i managed 7 in a month and thats good considering i didnt post for nearly 4 months, i have really liked logging on knowing there would be a new post each day. love to the brood. fredsueandme.