Saturday, November 24, 2007

Home is where the wine is?

Just a quick one tonight. I'm quite possibly being the rudest host on the planet by blogging while I have guests!

Char and Jan came over to see us tonight. Char's home for Thanksgiving but flies back to Bakersfield, CA tomorrow and we may not see her now till Christmas at least. Jan is moving up to her family home to be with her mum that's sick, so we aren't going to see her either. So I better get back....




I'm going to miss these two madly. They are trying to persuade us to move to California in a couple of years but I'm not sure that moving an extra 2,000 miles away from England is a good thing - it's hard enough for family and friends to fly here.

I could definitely see us liking California though and of all the places in the world for us to live, it would have to be in wine country!


No comments: