Friday, September 07, 2007

Both boys "in the wars" this week

This is just a quick posting as I'm heading home early for the weekend. Craig is running the Gauley this weekend.
This week has been very stressful. I'm going to Canada soon to give some talks and I'm not ready. Also, both Frank & Jack have had stuff going on.

Last Monday was spent clearing out the laundry room where Frank had been peeing everywhere (ewww). Turns out he has a bladder infection so now he's on antibiotics and I have to get fluid in him, by way of tuna juice -it's a hard life for him I know.

Jack's eczema on the back of his neck got worse, so took him to the Docs last night and now we're on a strict routine of water, anti-histamine lotion and vaseline. Poor lad gets greased up 2-3 times per day. The doc had fun with him though. He looked at Craig and I and said "Jack is 50% cute and 50% ornery" - I think he was trying to be funny but it certainly sums our lad up.
Have a great weekend everyone. More soon.........

Oh, & GO BUCKEYES!

No comments: