Thursday, August 09, 2007

Stinking Hot

I have tried not to post a message about how hot it is here for fear of my English family and friends saying "ohhhh, woe is me!" Today however I'm just FED UP with it. At 7pm tonight it was 98 degrees for heavens sake! Craig and I are just miserable and haven't really been out of the house too much because of it.

Jack came home all sweaty & happy today after a full afternoon playing at COSI. He getting such a personality! He loves to sit under this cabinet in the kitchen, like it's his secret den. He's become quite the little helper in the kitchen - closing the dishwasher for me and trying to mop the floor. He also likes to take all the tuperware out and re-arrange it and sometimes sneaks up when mummy's not watching and takes something out of the trash!

I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow. It means we get to spend 2 full days with him. If it's still this hot he'll have to spend the whole time in the water, like his friend, Katy did this week.

No comments: