Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jack's Getting Adventurous

I know everyone says it goes quick but it seems like Jack changes every day. Just this week he's come along leaps and bounds - saying new words like "Hiya" (English word for "hello"), "sit" and "bye-bye" He's also doing new things like climbing, doing pull-ups, and wanting to hold your hand & walk everywhere rather than crawl.

He's getting very adventurous and is constantly bumping his head and climbing on things and falling. My heart is in my mouth the whole time. While he will be clingy if there are strange people around, his goal in life right now is to explore and wriggle out of my arms to go & play.

So, with all this independence we are always made-up when he wants to interact with us - particularly if he wants to hug. He just started doing this last Saturday - leaning his head in towards you and reaching out his arms for a cuddle. It make my heart MELT so I just had to take a small video of him with his dad last night...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Could he be any cuter?? That is so sweet.

Oma Froehle said...

Pam:

I like the cuddle video, but the banana video is the best!

Katy came to see me this weekend, and I am lonesome for her already!

Oma Froehle