Friday, March 09, 2007

No longer a baby

I'm taking a short break from work to post a couple of pix. Work is mad right now and spring is just around the corner so it's only going to get more hectic. I can't wait for spring though - we'll finally be able to get outside!
Here was Jack this morning in his England jacket - looking more like a little boy every day and less like a baby. It's going so quick. He is still chattering away - not said mama or dada yet though. He's started reaching for us and loves to play. He's so funny.

I get comments from people all the time about how lovely he is, especially his big blue eyes. I'm biased so obviously think he's the most gorgeous child every to grace the earth. Unbelievable just how much he looks like Craig but he has my blonde hair, at least for now...

Okay, back to work....

No comments: