Monday, March 19, 2007

Jack in a Box

I finally have a few minutes to post a couple of Jack pictures. I'm on the road again tomorrow but that's my final winter conference - thankfully. Kitchen is 80% done but we are too exhausted to get stuck in tonight. My dad, his wife Sheila, his brother John and wife Elaine arrive Thursday so the immediate plan is to clean up so they don't think we live on a construction site.

He loved to play in this box over the weekend - kept peeking out and laughing! Milestones this week: He just started crawling on his knees, rather than commando crawling. He holds his own bottle now too. He's getting more independent. He hasn't gone clingy at all. I thought he was supposed to get separation anxiety or something but he hasn't so far. It's a shame as I was kind of looking forward to it!


Tonight Craig was blowing bubbles for him. He was facinated and couldn't understand why he couldn't grab them. We played and played until he fell into bed exhausted. I miss him so much during the day that the short time we get at night is precious but it goes way too quick!

I just finished "The Nanny Diaries" book and can't wait for the film this spring. It was heartbreaking to read how some parents really don't care for their children. Makes me want to do an Angelina and adopt them all!


No comments: