Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Deb!

We went out for lunch today to Eastern Bay Chinese Restaurant for my mate, Debbie's birthday. I ended up eating far too much as usual but those crab rangoon things are too scrummy!


Here's some people I work with L-R: Aneta - PhD student from Poland, Charlie (Deb's hubby), John (my boss), Deb (birthday girl), Steve, Ed (from Ireland), Ryan, & Emily. Ed bought Deb a "senior moment" hat that had silly stuff on it, like Ginko Thinko pills!


Not much planned for weekend, cept de-Christmassing the house. Will swing by and see G & Matt tomorow, then having afternoon tea with Mike & Agnieszka Sunday. Oh, the wild lives we lead....

Day-care called me today to say that Jack is saying "dada" and scuttling all over the floor, so looks like we'll have to child-proof the house too!


No comments: