Saturday, December 30, 2006

Some Favourite Pictures from 2006

I was looking at some pictures today & decided to post some of the best ones that haven't made it onto the blog. It brings back some great memories of 2006.


Our darling dog, Cody. He's been pushed out a bit since Jack was born but we try to spoil him when we can. He does get told to "move" a lot though, poor little fella.


I'm 8 and a half months pregnant, taking data at the turf plots. Marcela was a student from Chile that worked for me this summer. My boss, John, is on the right. I enjoyed being pregnant so much, I actually miss it!


Jack Craig - one minute old, hanging on to daddy's finger while he gets a bit of oxygen. I saw him and thought "oh my word, look at that chin!"


One of my favourite photos of Jack at 3 days old. I wish I had taken more the first week but we were just too tired and manic. He loved that dummy/binky but he doesn't care for it now.


Fast asleep on the couch after playing naked for a while. I keep thinking "what an awful mum I was, he must have been freezing" - but I think/hope it was warm in the house at the time!


My mum - she was such a trooper for the 6 weeks she was here. Feeding the animals, walking Cody, doing all the housework. Through all that she had a sprained ankle and didn't complain once. She's 70 next week and I really miss her.

Craig's mum Dot and dad, Harry, came to visit and we took them to a party at Lynn and Debbie's house. I love this picture of Harry & Lynn.


Jack and I were playing in the bathroom mirror and I took this picture. He's such a cheery soul.


My best friend Sue's little boy, Noah. He's currently 2 and a half and into everything. He's also quite the dare-devil as you can see!

A Buckeye Game with friends. Brian is very happy because his hat is signed by Laurenitis. I would love to get Jack's number 10 shirt signed by Troy Smith after the championship game.


Craig and I were on the sidelines together for the OSU:Michigan Game. This was taken with my phone camera the minute the game ended and captures the moment perfectly. Makes me want to break out in Carmen Ohio everytime I see this.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, Pam, I love love love your 2006 pics. What a great year it's been, huh? Here's to a great 2007!!