Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas is Coming!

Took Jack to meet Santa on Sunday. He was very chilled and even pulling on the old guys beard at one point! We are really getting into the Christmas spirit this year and are very excited to spend the first one with Jack. He already has a load of presents off family in England. I can see this lad is going to be spoilt.

He goes back to child care tomorrow after being poorly. He's miles better now though - just a cough and bunged up nose to contend with.

It's my work conference the rest of the week. Then in January I'm going to San Antonio, TX and in March to Massachusetts. Craig's not looking forward to single parenthood while I'm away but he's a smashing dad so he'll be fine.

Brrrr, it's got COLD here now and even snow flurries this morning. I'm not ready for an Ohio winter!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Where did you take Jack to meet Santa? Did they charge you for the picture?

Do you ever have trouble posting pics on your blog? I am and it is driving me crazy!!

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.