Sunday, November 26, 2006

Weekly Message from Jack

I've had 4 great days at home with mummy & daddy but I am ready to go back to school tomorrow. I have a cold right now and they keep shoving this thing up my nose to suck out my brains (well thats what it feels like).

I found out that I love sweet potatoes! They are "yammy yummy" - get it??! I'm so funny. I am going to eat solids at school now too. Next I get to try squash and then they are going to make me eat green stuff but I'm on to them.

I love this boppy that Emily & Brian bought for me - I can chew all the cool toys while I lie on it. Next I want one of those bouncy things that hangs from a doorway - I bet I can get up to all kinds of mischief in one of those.

It was Auntie Jenny's birthday today but she is in England so I couldn't celebrate it with her. I'll have to give her loads of kisses next year when we go home for a visit.

Later Peeps.
Jack xxx

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you are using the boppy, Jack! I really never got into it. You look mighty handsome, glad you had a good Thanksgiving - I had sweet potatoes, too!!
Love, Katy
P.S. We should get together soon if our parents would stop being so blasted "busy".