Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekly Message from Jack

This is a moment caught on camera where mum isn't actually blinding me to death with her flash.
I am rolling all the time now, especially when I'm on my changing table or any other high & dangerous surface. I like to grab all kinds of things too and stuff them in my mouth - fists, toys, blankets, you name it I'll chew it!
Cody keeps licking my head, which is okay but sometimes he has dog-food breath. I'll just have to let him carry on though as I don't want to hurt his doggy feelings. Frank ignores me for now but will soon know who I am when I'm old enough to pull his tail.
Mummy & daddy tried to mask the wall-paper paste by mixing carrots with it tonight but I wasn't fooled and spat it back out. I covered my dad in orange stuff but he saw the funny side.
That's all for now peeps.

No comments: