Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hurrah for the Democrats!

Been a busy and eventful week so far...

Took Jack swimming for the first time, which he was bemused by. He got a little sick at the beginning of the week and got sent home from day care yesterday with the squitties. By coincidence he had a docs appointment anyway for his 4-month shots. Doc said he's doing GREAT. He is in the normal range for his weight (15lbs 14oz) & off the charts for his height (27").

Going to celebrate tonight - the Democrats have taken control of Congress and in Ohio, we now have a Democratic Governor! It seems like forever since Bush took over back in 2000. Now, hopefully, we'll see some good things happen.

Got a long-weekend coming up (off Friday for Veterans Day). Going to watch the Buckeye game Saturday against Northwestern and get some yard work & house painting done as the weather looks like it might be okay. Will take our lad out somewhere too.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi Pam! I just updated my blog and I put up a pic of Jack and Katy - I also included a link to your blog - I hope that's ok... I just learned to do the links, it's actually really easy!